Monday, July 5, 2010

A Nostalgic Reflection and a New Beginning

As I clicked on the "Start Blogging!" button, I had flashbacks of the year 2004, my first experience in delving into the world of "blogging". I had heard of this thing called "blogging" through my friend who religiously updated her LiveJournal account. "Why not?" I asked myself. "Why can't I do that?"

With that attitude, I wrote (and wrote, and wrote), and I noticed a few unexpected outcomes of my (what I considered to be) leisure activity: I actually enjoyed writing. (Who knew?)

With this blog, however, my intentions are a bit more education-focused. As I embark on this journey of creating meaningful experiences for my students, I hope to discover aspects of myself that currently lie dormant. I hope to discover possibilities I didn't know existed. I hope to collaborate with whomever wants to give feedback. I hope to document my discoveries, pitfalls, learning experiences, good and bad ideas (of course learning from those bad ideas), and whatever other experiences and unexpected outcomes await!

No comments:

Post a Comment